Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Starting Over

I killed them. I have killed almost all of them. One I left alive, for it has family else where, and while it wold not be necessarily cruel to take it from this world, I felt it still has a place in this world. The rest did not, so they are gone.

I have changed. That is good, I believe. Only dead things do not change. I have forgotten this blog and read the old articles. I hated them. The one I have kept alive was still good and true, and there were some good and true things in the others. The fact was that who I was before was incompetent in expressing the true, bogging it down with short-sighted shit and half finished ideas.

It is not enough. I want to write, and I want that writing to be well thought out. So here I shed away the dead layers that bury what truth I have, letting the rotting remains of my older, more inept self becoming compost for better writing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment