Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2016

Forcing Myself to Write- Day 5

Do I have favorite dice? What does the hell does that even mean? Are we talking a die type, or my favorite die to use, or what the hell?

(distracting dance)

I still have to write, huh?

....

fuck it.

Just about all my dice hate everyone and seem to determined to cause the most grief to the greatest number of individuals possible. Thus, they are ideal for the GMing trade,  but so unlikable that I have no favorites. My blue and silver moon d20 is the one I hate the least.

I like thirty siders. They are dorky cool and never used in any game ever. Thus, you buy them and immediately set up excuses in which they are to be used. Hell, I think they even have their own knightly order or some shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment